This is the old SA4QE website. See the most recent posts at russellhoban.org/sa4qe

Sunday 4 February 2007

Chris Bell 2007

My intended SA4QE attempt this year having been thwarted (I spent a couple of hours yesterday hunting for about half a ream of spare yellow paper quotes I printed out last year, to no avail), my shameful study wall substitute was this quote. I couldn't place the source initially, and an internet search for it took me to a highly dubious website that instantly installed the 'downloader' virus on my computer... oh, and a French blogger called André-François Ruaud who mis-spelt "Russel Hoban":


"It seems to me that the realest reality lives somewhere beyond the edge of human vision. I don't know that it can ever be seen, but I'll keep looking."


from The Russell Hoban Omnibus (preface)


Well being,

Chris



Chris Bell in his Auckland study, with the John Carey photograph of Russell Hoban that appeared in the Independent in the background.

PHOTO: ELISA BOWMAN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.