After all, when you come right down to it, how many people speak the same language even when they speak the same language?
- from Turtle Diary, tweeted by Joe Snow
Place of dismemberment? said Kleinzeit.
Everywhere, all the time, said Hall of Records.
- from Kleinzeit, tweeted by David Dixon
Sometimes now I dream of music. Not opera music, what it is I don't know. Over me, under me, all around me. I can hear it, I can feel it. when I wake up it is gone. Lost, nothing remembered.
‘A sense of loss pervades the paintings of Peter Diggs,’ wrote the critic Cecil Berkeley about my last show at the Fanshawe Gallery.
- from Amaryllis Night and Day, tweeted by remotevoices
There's nothing beyond the last visible dog but us.
- from The Mouse and His Child, tweeted by Chris Bell
(Bat bowl from the Victoria & Albert Museum that inspired The Bat Tattoo)
A Dog shall rise and a Rat shall fall.
- from The Mouse and His Child, Facebooked by Alison Baker
I do not like the way you slide,
I do not like your soft inside,
I do not like you lots of ways,
And I could do for many days
- from Egg Thoughts and Other Frances Songs, Facebook-commented by Becky Morgan
I am actually a believer. I have faith that there's nothing that cares about us one way or the other.
- from The Bat Tattoo, tweeted by Danielle Carr
I searched in my A to Z for anything Balsamic but there was nothing.
- from Amaryllis Night and Day, tweeted by Squirmelia
And finally, here's a lovely post on the happy birdaycake blog from 7 February 2011 in which a mother and daughter make a real "Marzipan Pig" - not exactly a 4qation but just as tasty...