This is the old SA4QE website. See the most recent posts at russellhoban.org/sa4qe

Wednesday 10 February 2010

Ra McGuire 2010

I am surprised (but proud) to see that I am still the only contributor from Canada. Since I am the only one, it is a little embarrassing that I have chosen the same quote as last time for my SA4QE event. I have made up for this, I believe, with the significance and beauty of the location of my yellow paper.
As of this beautiful west coast morning my quote is firmly affixed to the very large and anomalous White Rock after which my city is named.

Being is not a steady state but an occulting one: we are all of us a succession of stillnesses blurring into motion on the wheel of action, and it is in those spaces of black between the pictures that we find the heart of the mystery in which we are never allowed to rest.
from Fremder

I've also posted an SA4QE post on my web site.

Happy Birthday Russ!

Ra McGuire
White Rock BC
Canada


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.